Pepsi is supposed to be more sweeter than coke and assumed to be more preferable among people when it comes to beverages selection. Pepsi has a higher caffeine content than Coke. Coke has more carbonation, so it is slightly fizzier.Pepsi has less carbonation, so it is slightly “flatter.”
It is a carbonated drink often named as coke. Coca Cola is a carbonated soft drink, produced by the coca cola company. It was introduced in 1886 counting to 129 years ago. Fanta, sprite and diet coke are some of the products offered by the brand Coca-Cola.
The brand Pepsi was originated in 1893, a carbonated soft drink, renamed to Pepsi-Cola and then PEPSI. Mirinda, 7up, Pepsi, mountain dew, Pepsi max, lays, Tropicana and sting are few of the products offered by the brand PEPSI.
- Coca-Cola was created in 1886 in Georgia, while Pepsi was created in 1893 in North Carolina.
- Pepsi is sweeter than coke, despite what labels on the bottles say about its sugar percentage.
- Coke has a “vanillan” chemical, which gives it a vanilla taste, while Pepsi has a more citrus flavor.
- Coke has a flavor that many define as “smoother.” The flavor rises gradually and recedes gently. It should go down your throat easily. Pepsi has a flavor that many define as “sharper.” The flavor has a stronger “attack” — it rises in a sudden “burst” of flavor. It should be a little more intense as it goes down your throat.
- Coke has a little less sugar, so it is slightly less sweet. Pepsi has a little more sugar, so it is slightly more sweet.
- Coke has more carbonation, so it is slightly fizzier.Pepsi has less carbonation, so it is slightly “flatter.”
- Coke smells like vanilla flavors and pepsi smells like citrus fruits.
- Coke is slightly saltier than Pepsi.
- Pepsi has a higher caffeine content than Coke
- Coca-Cola was always the dominant brand.
- Coke has always been winning the cola wars.
- Coke has 160 calories and pepsi has 150 calories.