There are many disorders that can arise within a human being based on the fact that their brain starts to act differently because of several reasons. This disease can be because they have some injury. The terms Aphasia and Dysphasia are two types of disorders that can damage few human senses. The main difference between them is that Aphasia is a disorder that has the definition of the loss of someone’s ability to speak or understand what someone else is talking. Whereas Dysphasia is a disorder in which a person is not able to comprehend the language, but what the actual language of conversation is, they will not be able to differentiate between it.
Aphasia is a disorder that has the definition of the loss of someone’s ability to speak or understand what someone else is talking. This disfunction is caused by the damage in the brain and is considered severe. In simple words, it is a communication disorder that results when the parts of the brain which contain the language, this is the left part of the brain. If it is caused on the right side as well, then people can have many other issues related to speaking and listening. It not only affects a person’s ability to speak or understand but also has issues when it comes to listening, reading, and writing. It does not change the knowledge that a person has but just limits them in a way that they won’t be able to express it properly. While there are many reasons because of which it starts to grow within a human being. The most common reason for this problem occurring is a stroke, but there are many other diseases as well that can affect the brain, these include tumors, brain injury, and neurological disorders. There are many symptoms of this illness which a person can have, the main one will be that they will try to communicate with others but will not be able to find exact words. Even if they try speaking, they will conclude that they do not have the right words for that. Similarly, they will find it difficult to understand what the other person is saying, especially if they are speaking fast. When it comes to writing, they will not be able to concentrate much on the written part of the things, and simplest of concepts will not stick in their mind that in other cases are not that tough to remember.
Dysphasia is a disorder in which a person is not able to understand the language, in this, they will be able to know what the other person is speaking, they will even know what the spoken words are, but they will not be able to differentiate between the language that someone speaks at that instant. Language part of the brain is different from the speech part in a way that in this thoughts are ideas that are being carried out in mind will have to express in some way. A person will not be able to speak the right words in the current language in whom the conversation is being carried out. There are two main types of dysphasia; the first one is known as receptive, in this, a person finds difficult to comprehend anything. They will always feel that the other person is talking to them in a language that is alien to them, even when it will be just the same language. The second one is expressive, in this, the person is not able to say what they want to say as they will not have the right words to do that. In this people will not find the right words, and they can get so annoyed that they may start to express themselves with hand gestures. There is another kind that is called mixed dysphasia, in this both the disorders mentioned above exist at the same time. The cause of this act begins because of the damage in the human brain, specifically in the part where the communication occurs. This disease might be considered same and the high one, but is different in a way that becomes as less severe than the other one and therefore is related to one another.
- Aphasia is considered an extreme disorder whereas dysphasia becomes known as a less dangerous version of aphasia.
- Aphasia is a disorder that can become known as the loss of someone’s ability to speak or understand what someone else is talking. Whereas Dysphasia is a disorder in which a person is not able to comprehend the language, but when it comes to what the actual language of the person, they will not be able to differentiate between it.
- Aspasia is the disorder in which a person finds it difficult to speak whereas dysphasia is the disorder in which a person finds it difficult to understand the language.
- When a person suffers from aphasia, their brain goes through total disruption while when a person suffers from dysphasia, their mind goes to some confusion.
- The main reasons of Aspasia occurring in a human being is a stroke, tumor or neurological disorder whereas the leading causes for dysphasia can be due to an injury or stroke.
- When a person suffers from Aspasia, they are not able to communicate with others in any way, whereas when a person suffers from dysphasia, they can communicate with the help of gestures.
- A person has to go through surgery if they are to be cured for Aspasia whereas there are reasonable ways of treating such as therapy for dysphasia.