Drugs are a nuisance that has destroyed many lives and at the same time saved many. The use is upon the human beings that result in the benefits and disadvantages. Two main kinds of drugs that are famous for their negative usage are known as cocaine and heroin and have severe effects on the one who uses. The main difference between these two is that cocaine is an addictive drug that is obtained from the coca and also prepared synthetically. On the other hand, heroin is a highly addictive drug that is derived from morphine and is used illegally as a narcotic item around the world.
This item gets defined as an addictive drug that is obtained from the coca and also prepared synthetically. Most of the times it is used as an illegal item and is smuggled across the world, but it does have some approved medical usage and gets used as an anesthesia medicine in approved facilities. Most common ways of consuming it are either snort it down the nose, smell it or inject it into the veins. Initially, a person gets a strong feeling in which they feel not only powerful but also feel they get the capacity of achieving the impossible. But over time when the drug starts to become addictive, and a person depends on it, they go through a miserable patch where they feel depressed and always on edge. Most of the times these terms refer to a powder or crystal form, which gets mixed with other substances such as corn, starch, talcum powder, sugar and in some cases even wine. It was initially used for the treatment of many diseases and most importantly as a painkiller. The best way to gain quick relief for this drug for addicts is to inject it into the veins that directly affect the flow of blood. It gets considered the most dangerous drug around because once a person becomes immune to it, for them, it gets impossible to get rid of it both physically and mentally.
It gets defined as a highly addictive drug that is derived from morphine and is used illegally as a narcotic item around the world. It is the drug that is smuggled the most and is the costliest since the addiction and the effects are extreme. People who consume it become so used to the drug that a fear develops in their hearts that leaving the drug might take away their lives and because of this, they end up taking extreme measures. This medication gets made from the poppy plant, and the process is complicated. The milky formation first gets removed from the flower from which the extraction process completes itself manually. This liquid gets obtained in the opium from, from where the process makes it into morphine and eventually it gets distributed as heroin. Most of the times, this drug gets injected into the human body, and that causes several injections including aids. It first got developed by German medical company and they marketed it as a drug that was effective against tuberculosis and addiction of morphine, little did they know it will end up becoming the most dangerous disease itself. This addition was then tried to overcome with the help of heroin, and that was another additive to the world of danger. According to a research people who use it have 20 times more chances of losing their lives when compared with other similar drugs.
- Cocaine is an addictive drug that is obtained from the coca and also prepared synthetically. On the other hand, heroin is a highly addictive drug that is derived from morphine and is used illegally as a narcotic item around the world.
- Cocaine originally got developed as a medical treatment for people who suffered from pain and anesthesia purpose. Whereas heroin initially got introduced as a medicine for tuberculosis and morphine.
- Cocaine is a drug more famous in the European and American region whereas Heroin is a drug more famous in the Asian and African regions.
- Cocaine causes more damage to the heart and other cardiovascular activities whereas Heroin is more dangerous for the respiratory system.
- Most common ways of consuming cocaine are either snort it down the nose, smell it or inject it into the veins. Most common ways of consuming heroin are either snort it down the nose or inject it into the veins.
- Cocaine does not have any medicine to cure the problem and person will depend on self-control, whereas heroin ha an antidote and gets cured eventually.
- Cocaine is sweet and leaves the tongue little numb whereas Heroin is bitter and leaves the tongue with the taste.