The Kitkat is the new version of android as compared to the Jellybean. The main feature of the notice bar has been changed in the new android version, as in the past version of 4.3 Jelly Bean was a blue color, but in the Android 4.4 Kitkat it has convoyed white shade symbols like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and others will look like same as 4.3. Kitkat has some new apps for the users as well such as the Quick office which was not present in the previous version of Android.
Kitkat is the Android open cradle Codename for the 4.4 apprise Android mobile operating system. KitKat debuted releases in November 2013 as the successor to the “Jelly Bean”. Some application signs, for example, Google Settings, Voice Search and YouTube are already revised in Kitkat that you are not able to find in Android 4.3 while new applications like Quick office are currently local within Android 4.4. Apart from this, the Apps and Widgets are enhanced in Kitkat as well. There is a small difference between android 4.4 and android 4.3 stopwatches. While the clock has been changed from the bottom and also top of the left corner alarm clock is moved. The clock textual style little bit comparable with the Android 4.3 separately less strong. The whole theme has been changed download applications for android 4.3. The background theme is fully white color droid 4.4 KitKat versions and in the device display total full screen is presented.
Major features of the Android 4.4 Kitkat are shown below:
- Increased more battery power.
- Includes 4k determination.
- It always supports the tri-core CPU.
- New structure used for UI changes.
- Easy triangulation.
- New apps can be exchanged.
Jelly bean is open source Android Codename for the 4.1 and 4.2 appraises of the Android mobile operating system. Jelly Bean 4.1 debuted in June 2012 as the replacement to the v4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich” release, and was tracked by Jelly Bean 4.2 in October 2012. Various applications in this android version have already modified symbols, for example, the Google Settings, Voice Search and the YouTube. On the other hand, the apps like the Quick office and more are currently local within Android 4.4 Kitkat new application that you are not capable of finding in the Android 4.3. Apart from this, the Apps and Widgets are eye catching in it. There is a small difference between android 4.4 and android 4.3 stopwatch as the font size has been modified and present in your device more centered. The clock has changed from the bottom and moved the alarm clock top of the left corner which was not as much centered in the Jellybean.
Major features of the Android Jellybean are shown below:
- Improved more battery usage
- Includes 4k tenacity
- It Supports the tri-core CPU
- New structure can be used for UI evolutions
- Easy triangulation
- New apps can be replaced
- Kitkat is more advanced than that of the jellybean.
- Kitkat uses properties more efficiently than any earlier version of android, including the Jellybean.
- Hence, Kitkat can run more efficiently than the jellybean on the identical hardware. Thus, Kitkat is upgraded than that of the Jellybean in every trait.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.3 is upgraded version of Jelly Bean 4.1 and KitKat is Android 4.4 versions by nature.
- KitKat is the latest Android OS which is well equipped new features and compared to Android Jelly Bean 4.3, contain more features for the user.
- The Android Jellybean has come after the Android Ice cream sandwich. The Android Kitkat, on the other side, has introduced after the Android Jellybean.