Love and lust stands for two type of feelings for a boy and girl. Apparently, both seem to be the same term but there are many points that doesn’t make them the same term. The main difference between love and lust is that love stands for a kind, unselfish, benevolent and loyal feeling toward someone while lust stands for an emotion feeling of intense desire in the body of someone else for sexual purposes.
Love stands for different kinds of positive feelings such as kindness, compassion, and affection for someone. It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be described as compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans or animals. Love in its various shapes acts as a primary facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, because of its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts. It may be understood as a function to keep human beings together against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species. It is a wide term that is used for parental relationships, family and personal relationships. Like I love my mother, father, wife, cat, dogs, etc.
Love refers to the intense desire of someone to the body of other to form a sexual relationship. It is not necessarily for the body, it can be for power or knowledge also. It is a psychological force generating intense wanting for an object or circumstance fulfilling the emotion. Every religion mostly consider it the other name of sin. Christianity especially separate the definition of passion and lust by further categorizing lust as an inappropriate desire or a desire that is inappropriately strong, therefore being morally wrong. While passion for proper purposes is maintained as something God given and moral. It holds the critical position in all religions.
- Love is a state of the mind while love is a state of the heat.
- Love is Godly while lust is of the flesh and the devil.
- Love is rooted in the heat and spirit while lust is an obsession in the mind.
- Lust is only interested in what he wants while love is interested in giving and sacrificing.
- Love is patient in waiting for a change but losses interest when desire is not met.
- Love has depth its feeling is strong and it has root in the heart. While lust is swallow, it occupies the mind, and is not rooted in the heart.
- Love never fails, it last long but lust doesn’t.